All content on The Active News (the “Website”) is protected by copyright law and is the property of the Website or its respective owners. This includes but is not limited to, articles, images, videos, audio recordings, and graphics.
The unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution of any content on the Website is strictly prohibited and may result in legal action. You may not use any content from the Website for commercial purposes without obtaining prior written consent from the Website or its respective owners.
The Website respects the intellectual property rights of others and expects its users to do the same. If you believe that any content on the Website infringes upon your copyright, please contact us immediately at [Your Contact Information] with the following information:
- Your name, address, and contact information
- A description of the copyrighted work you claim has been infringed
- The location of the infringing material on the Website
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that the use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law
- A statement that the information in your notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you are the owner of the copyright or authorized to act on behalf of the owner
- Your electronic or physical signature
Upon receipt of a valid copyright infringement notice, the Website will remove or disable access to the infringing material and take appropriate action to prevent its re-upload or distribution.