Are you ready to let your hero side out and fight in epic battles? Just play the exciting new first-person sh00ter game XDefiant, taking the gaming world by storm. The best news so far? You can sign up for the closed test right now and be among the first to try out this exciting journey.
So get your tools and team together, and get ready to beat the competition as you’ve never done with XDefiant.
How to Play XDefiant? Sign Up for Closed Beta
Therefore, you must first register online to participate in the closed XDefiant exam. If you already have a Ubisoft account, you must log in with that instead. To participate in the XDefiant beta before it ends on April 23rd, please follow these instructions:
- The “Register” button may be at the bottom of the XDefiant homepage.
- You may sign up by selecting “PC,” “PlayStation 5,” or “Xbox Series X” as your preferred platform and then clicking “Register.” You only get to choose one, so make it count.
- Enter your login information for Facebook, Xbox, Twitch, or PS4. A Ubisoft account is another option. Ubisoft may send you a verification email to your mailbox.
- You can choose whether or not to participate by answering a few questions regarding similar games.
- Wait, Patiently await an email with information about “live phase updates” for XDefiant on your preferred platform. No matter how often you check your email, there’s no guarantee that you’ll receive an invitation.
What is in the XDefiant Closed Beta?
If you are approved for the XDefiant beta, you will be able to try out the following features:
14 Maps- There will be a combination of unique maps designed just for this game and maps adapted from previous Ubisoft titles. In the beginning, you will have access to these different maps.
It is possible to participate in the Domination, Occupy, Zone Control, and Escort game modes – At launch, there will be more gameplay options for players to select from.
Four Factions- You can play as the Cleaners or the Libertad from The Division, the Echelon or the Phantoms from Ghost Recon, or Far Cry 6’s Libertad. Only one of the three playable characters from each Faction is initially available for selection when the game starts.
You may also view some more subjects we have covered regarding games.
- Apunkagames – Best Website to Download Games
- The English Game season 2: cast, air date, anthology series
You will need to complete missions to acquire the other two. It has been confirmed that WatchDogs’ DedSec will be the fifth Faction. However, it will not be available in this restricted beta test.
24 weapons, 44 attachments, and five explosive devices – You can also add these to your load-outs.
You must know that your work during the closed beta will not be saved for the game’s final version when it is released. But you may keep up to ten of your special cosmetics rather than lose them.
Your question, “How to Play XDefiant?” has been answered. If you want to know more, keep checking theactivenews.com.