A new patch for League of Legends, version 13.14, will be available very shortly.The 13th season of League of Legends is halfway through, and the first mid-season split will start soon. The split and patch 13.14 will both introduce new Champions to the game. Here is all the information you require for League of Legends patch 13.14.
Release Date For League Of Legends Patch 13.14
On Wednesday, July 19, League of Legends patch 13.14 is scheduled to become available. Patches frequently have a staggered deployment on the various servers across the world, therefore the precise time varies depending on where you are in the world.
As a result, it is challenging to determine the exact moment the patch will be made accessible in each location. Suffice it to say, though, that it will happen on July 19. If you want to join right away, make sure to check the game frequently so you can find out when the update is available.
Look at the tweet below which confirms the release date.
Star Guardian Senna (League of Legends PC) Sneak Peek
Release Date: Patch 13.14; Wednesday, July 19, 2023 pic.twitter.com/0g1HLsLw8S
— LoL Junkies (@LoL_Junkies) June 8, 2023
Highlights Of League Of Legends Patch 13.14
The short explanation is that League of Legends patch 13.14 is jam-packed with new content and substantial changes. For more information on anything mentioned here, continue reading.
The Hound of a Hundred Bites, Naafiri, comes first. This new Champion is an assassin, and he or she appears to be a formidable one. In the shape of a hound, Naafiri leads a troop of savage animals through the desert. Naafiri’s packmates have a big part to play in her skill as a hunter.
The fact that patch 13.14 will mark the start of a brand-new split—the first mid-season split League has ever experienced—might be even more significant. To clarify, League of Legends’ rated seasons used to run an entire year. Each year will now be divided into two ranking seasons, with this year serving as the first season.
As a new ranked season with new awards and ranks to attain begins shortly after patch 13.14 is released, players will see their ranks reset.
If those weren’t enough, patch 13.14 also includes Soul Fighter, the summer event for 2023. A new game style, numerous new themed skins, and a new meta game are all included in the event. Arena is the name of the new game mode, which is a 2v2v2v2 combat scenario in which teams strive to win.
This is related to the new in-client meta game known as Tournament of Souls. Similar to the upcoming Project L, this fighting mini-game sees you assisting Samira in winning a fighting competition by earning reputation through participating in League games.
You will receive awards for progressing through the Tournament of Souls’ own advancement. In addition to this, gamers are also curious about the complete patch notes. In the words that follow, we have discussed the same.
Complete Patch Notes For Patch 13.14
Here are all the specifics of League of Legends patch 13.14, including all the changes to Champions, nerfs, buffs, and other minor adjustments. Continue scrolling to read it all.
Let the world hear our howls and know that death awaits. Join the hunt with Naafiri on July 20th, 2023.
- Q – The Darkin Blade
- First Cast Damage: 10/30/50/70/90 (+60/65/70/75/80% AD) ⇒ 10/25/40/55/70 (+60/70/80/90/100% AD) (Note: This will be a buff at 0/100/100/100/100 AD. The 2nd cast of Q will still deal 25% more than base damage and the 3rd cast will still deal 50% more.)
- Minion Damage Modifier: 55% ⇒ 55/60/65/70% (levels 1/6/11/16)
- W – Pale Cascade
- Shield Strength: 40/55/70/85/100 (+25% AP) (+9% bonus health) ⇒ 45/60/75/90/105 (+30% AP) (+9% bonus health)
- Magic Damage per Orb: 18/30/42/54/66 (+15% AP) ⇒ 18/30/42/54/66 (+18% AP)
E – Lunar Rush
- Magic Damage: 50/70/90/110/130 (+50%) ⇒ 50/70/90/110/130 (+60%)
To know about information on other games, visit the links mentioned below for your perusal:
- DESTINY 2 UPDATE 22.214.171.124 PATCH NOTES – BUNGIE SERVER DOWNTIME
- Apunkagames – Best Website to Download Games
- W – Spirit of Dread
- Bonus Armor and Magic Resist: 15/20/25/30/35 ⇒ 5/10/15/20/25
- E – Counter Strike
- Cooldown: 14/12.5/11/9.5/8 seconds ⇒ 15/13.5/12/10.5/9 seconds
- R – Grandmaster-At-Arms
- Mana Cost: 50 ⇒ 100
- Q – Lay Waste
- Magic Damage: 45/62.5/80/97.5/115 (+35% AP) ⇒ 43/61/79/97/115 (+35% AP)
- Monster Damage Modifier: 95% ⇒ 100%
- E – Defile
- Mana Restoration on Enemy Takedown: 15/25/35/45/55 ⇒ 10/20/30/40/50
- Passive – Iceborn Subjugation
- Thrall Movement: Thralls will stop at final frames before exploding ⇒ Thralls will continue to chase down their targets until they explode
- You Can’t Hide: Thralls will now follow enemies into Brush if they were already being chased down by the Thrall
- C(E) You Coming: Thralls are revealed to enemies through Fog of War
- Q – Ice Shard
- Slow Application: Q will slow the first enemy hit ⇒ Q will now slow all enemies hit
- Ice Shard Missile: Q will cast from position post-cast rather than pre-cast
- R – Frozen Tomb
- Heal Amount: 90/140/190 (+25% AP) (increased by 0-100% based on missing health) ⇒ 100/150/200 (+55% AP) (increased by 0-100% based on missing health) (Note: Maximum heal value will be at 30% or less health now instead of 0% health.)
- Passive – Fired Up!
- Burn Damage: 25-80 (based on level) (+20% AP) ⇒ 15-50 (based on level) (+20% AP)
- E – Warm Hugs
- Bonus Movement Speed: 15/17.5/20/22.5/25% ⇒ 12/14/16/18/20%
- W – Un-burrow
- Physical Damage: 55/70/85/100/115 (+80% bonus AD) ⇒ 50/65/80/95/110 (+80% bonus AD)
- E – Furious Bite
- Physical Damage: 55/60/65/70/75 (+85% bonus AD) ⇒ 5/10/15/20/25 (+70% total AD)
- Base Stats
- Health Regeneration per 5 seconds: 7 ⇒ 6
- Q – Savagery
- Critical Strike Damage Conversion: 95% ⇒ 75%
- Q – Deceive
- Bonus Physical Damage: 25/35/45/55/65 (+50% bonus AD) ⇒ 25/35/45/55/65 (+60% bonus AD)
- Backstab Bonus Critical Strike Damage: 40% ⇒ 55%
- R – Hallucinate
- Prowler’s Claw Bugfix: Prowler’s Claw’s passive will now properly be applied to Shaco’s clone
- Q – Twin Bite
- Bonus Physical Damage: 20/35/50/65/80% AD (+25% AP) ⇒ 20/40/60/80/100% AD (+25% AP)
- Attack Speed Increase: Shyvana’s next 2 attacks have 40/45/50/55/60% increased attack speed
- Cooldown: 7/6.5/6/5.5/5 seconds ⇒ 8/7.5/7/6.5/6 seconds
- E – Flame Breath
- Bonus Magic Damage On-Hit vs Marked Targets: 3% of target’s maximum health ⇒ 3% of target’s maximum health (+1% per 100 bonus AD)
- Ultimate Cooldown Refunded: 20% of total cooldown ⇒ 5% (+40% of total Lethality) (Note: This will be a buff at Mythic item + Axiom Arc, scaling up to ~40% at full build.)
- Cooldown: 90 seconds ⇒ 120 seconds
- Attack Damage: 70 ⇒ 65
- Critical Strike Damage: 35% ⇒ 45%
- Lethality: 15 ⇒ 18
- Critical Strike Damage Reduction: 20% ⇒ 25%
Spear of Shojin
- Total Cost: 3400 gold ⇒ 3300 gold
- Health: 300 ⇒ 350
- Magic Resistance: 50 ⇒ 60
- Attack Speed: 25% ⇒ 30%
- Electroshock Minion Damage: 250-450 (based on level) ⇒ 250-350 (250 + 25 per level starting at level 7, then +12.5 per level at level 11 ⇒ 250 + 10 per level starting at level 9)
Jungle Buff Adjustments
Crest Of Cinders
- Burn True Damage: 10-78 (linear scaling based on level) ⇒ 10-75 (remains at 10 damage for levels 1-5, then increases in increments of 5 per level)
- Melee Slow: 10/15/20% (levels 1/6/11) ⇒ 5/10/15/20% (levels 1/6/11/16)
- Ranged Slow: 5/7.5/10% (levels 1/6/11) (Note: Unchanged)
Crest Of Insight
- Ability Haste: 10 ⇒ 5/10/15/20 (levels 1/6/11/16)
- Holding the mute button on the scoreboard will now mute all communications for that player
- Custom game lobbies for Summoner’s Rift will now only display a player’s highest Summoner’s Rift rank instead of including TFT rank
- Ranked related challenges have been adjusted to match the new split structure. Now, ranked related challenges (Ex: get to gold in the ranked season, etc.) will be progressable twice a year
Keep following our website for more updates. Don’t forget to bookmark our site for the latest game updates.